Climate Justice Campaign is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative visionary with a strong background in content innovation to define, develop and deliver the content strategy for its globally recognized video and article platforms. This role is inherently cross functional — you will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and product teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities. Are you looking to play a pivotal role in defining content requirements, go-to-market strategy, revenue growth, and tirelessly championing the needs of users?
- Develop content strategy, vision, and roadmaps, and conceive short, medium, and long-term features to achieve the vision
- Craft an excellent user experience through articles or videos
- Collaborate with design team on intuitive, modern user interfaces across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver content to market and readers, as well as viewers
- Plan marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Actively lead content strategy
- 3+ years of Content Management experience in a digital environment
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, communications, engineering, business, design or similar; or equivalent work experience
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience working with diverse groups of people to manage and inspire change
- Experience coordinating complex content development cycles within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong business sense with a consistent record of using analytical methods to derive value
- Real passion for solving problems for viewers or readers
- Experience delivering massive-scale consumer content and services in a fast-growing environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective reader communications and ability to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Mastery of Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where continuous innovation is the norm.
- History of active teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Creative, innovative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Appreciation for web design, typography, user experience and sociocultural trends
Climate Justice Campaign offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Flex and Summer hours
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Just email us at: [email protected]